Gabriele Jeske, multiple style "partner dance" coach, choreographer and instructor strives to introduce the many life-enriching benefits of social and competitive partner dance to individuals and couples of all ages developing unique, relaxed dancers with good technique who are comfortable and confident on any dance floor and a pleasure to dance with.
Gabriele started Ballroom Dance Sport as a child with Tanzschule Angermann in her native town Fulda of Germany. After she was recruited to teach by International Dance Studios in VA, USA in 1993 Gabriele continued training under some of the most sought after International Dance Sport coaches the Ballroom world had to offer. At the same time she studied social dance culture from various countries around the world and among other dances began also teaching Salsa, Swing and C&W.
As professional Ballroom Dance Trainer and Competitor Gabriele performed and competed on local and national television, among others making appearances on the “Peachtree Morning” show and “Turner Sports”.
Gabriele was coach for the former Cool Move Dance Sport Competition team who placed regionally and nationally and she has been a dance studio owner and dance director choreographer for all levels and also has been contracted to write stage performances for Spiritual Dance and Pageants. Gabriele has created and taught various continuing education dance programs for multiple Colleges, local High-, Middle- and Elementary schools, fitness centers, churches and dance studios as well as Parks & Recreation Departments who adopted her course & camp formats and descriptions, Gabriele’s private and group lessons:
- Choreography for all levels and occasions specifically wedding choreography such as 1st Dance, Father Daughter Dance and also Quinceanera, Sweet 16, etc
- Ballroom Dance Sport including Latin, Rhythm, Smooth and Standard
- Authentic Latin American Dances such as Salsa, Cuban Son, Bachata, Argentine Tango, etc.
- European Dances including Disco Fox. Polka, Vienna Waltz.
- American Style Dances like Night Club 2- Step, 3 and 4 Count Hustle, Single Time Swing, Carolina Shag; Country Western 2- Step, West Coast and East Coast Swing, Multiple style Line Dance, including Club Style hip Hop